The Art Of Online Marketing
Screen Recording on iphone
Screen Recording on iPhone
Although only finding this relatively recently, I use this handy tool all the time and thought it was worth a share. This could come in handy if you ever want to share something remotely directly from your iphone. A handy Screen Recorder built in to your iphone ever since iOS 11
- Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls, then tap next to Screen Recording.
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen.
- Tap Start Recording, then wait for the three-second countdown.
Screenshots are below to help guide you. The video is the result of screen recording on my iPhone 8 plus, this is a great tool in my opinion and one that not everybody knows about.
1. Go to Settings and choose control centre:
2. Add “Screen Recording” to your control centre here:
3. When you swipe up on your control centre the screen recording icon will be present, hit this button you will have 3 seconds until it starts recording (dont worry its all editable after you hit stop).
I hope this comes in as useful for you as it has for me! If it has please give it a share!
Equal Design Web designers in Leyland on the outskirts of Preston, have been creating websites for almost 20 years in and around the Lancashire area and far beyond.
We can offer a range of services from administration, web hosting, web design, marketing / printing and consultancy.
Contact us to discuss how we can help with your next online project we would love to hear from you!